The schools are the main place where the children learn many new things which will be very useful for their future life. So, we have to teach them all the good and bad habits and the impact of it. Eve, we have to create an awareness among the children about the importance of drugs and alcohol and the side effects of it. The parents of many children have the habit of consuming drugs and alcohol and it seriously affects the children and if the teacher introduces about its negatives, then they will understand about it and they will try to make their parents stop consuming it.
The young children are the backbones for the welfare of our society and so if they start behaving well, then automatically our society will become excellent. So, the drug and alcohol education in schools is an important thing and it is really a great move by the government. www.ontariodrugrehabs.com is the website which will narrate us about the drugs and alcohol education and so the teachers can refer this to teach the children about it in an easy manner. Let us discuss why it is important to introduce drug education in schools in this article.
- The children will get to know the disadvantages of having drugs and alcohol once they start learning about it in schools.
- They will compel their parents and the family members who are addicted to drugs and alcohol to stop consuming as it is very unhealthy.
- It will make the children increase their knowledge of the licit and illicit drugs.
- This will make the children think on how to ban it from the user.
- They will do some activities and protests to stop selling it in the shops as it spoils many people’s health and their lives.
Thus concluding that the right place to learn some new things which are very useful to society is none other than the schools. So, it is just to create awareness among the children on the importance of drugs and alcohol.